Lab Grade Filter Module for RF Shielded Enclosures and Rooms
In preparation for your testing of products for the new LTEs, such as T-Mobile’s Band 71, Corry Micronics has created a lab grade USB3.1 filter module interface designed to eliminate RF noise beyond the new demands and requirements of LTEs. This new filter beats competitive features to provide you with the most accurate testing environment available within RF shielded enclosures and rooms.
The Super Speed USB3.1 Filter Module Interface:
- Passes data at up to 10 Gbps.
- Provides a lowered reject band down to 200 MHz.
- Has a conductive insertion loss >90 dB from 500 MHz to 8 GHz.
- Is fully compatible with all USB speeds, formats and charging modes.
- Supports USB v1.2 enhanced battery charging and provides BC v1.2 charging with our without a host connected upstream. With no host connected it can function as a dedicated charging port.
These Super Speed USB3.1 Filter Modules also are compatible with Type A and Type B USB 2.0 cables, USB 3.0/3.1 cables and feature two status LEDs to indicate power supply health and the downstream charging port status.
Get a spec sheet for more details:
Single Channel Lab Grade Type A/B USB Gen 2 Filter
Single Channel Lab Grade Type-C 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Filter
Call us with your questions at
724-940-7556, ext. 138
Get a Quote or Ask Questions about the Super Speed USB3.1 Filter Module Interface!
Shouldn’t this be in your lab?
Obsessed with Service
Relentless in Performance
With Indispensable Innovation
…for over 40 years.