Do you have experience with inside sales and have a knack for all things technical? Looking for unlimited income potential?
If you answered yes to either of the above questions – Corry Micronics may have the perfect position for you!
Corry Micronics(CMI) has been producing electronic components since 1970. The company was originally established in response to the needs of the United States Department of Defense. Forty years later CMI’s products are sold to military, telecommunications, medical, industrial and aerospace customers. CMI has become known as an industry leader in the area of RF and Microwave Filtering Components, Switches and subsystems, Switch Matrices, as well as their newly introduced line of RF Amplifiers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Excel in cold calling, analyze account decision making, and uncovering value opportunities
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Maintain list of key potential clients
- Work with the Vice-President of Sales and engineering on quotations
- Ability to travel domestically 30%, there is a possibility of International travel
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing an order
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their accounts
- Act as a project manager and a liaison between internal engineering staff and critical account contacts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales, preferably of a technical nature; including cold calling
- Experienced in key account management
- Track record of achieving ever increasing sales
- Proven account management experience preferably in the RF/Microwave industry
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with engineering
- Computer skills that include Excel, word and PPT
- Not from a fortune 500 company
- Familiar with the difficulties of startup companies as these products are new introductions
Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!