This week, the Quantic Corry team again took the opportunity to host a booth at the year’s largest Satellite Communications convention, Satellite 2018.
There was a tremendous turnout at the convention again this year – the show welcomes attendees from more than 100 nations around the world – and we were excited to have the opportunity to speak directly with so many representatives from every market and field of study, including leaders in defense, aerospace and communications industries.
What We Learned at Satellite 2018
Our goal at Quantic Corry is to provide top quality, customized components to fit the requirements of any project. Attending Satellite 2018 gave us the opportunity to discuss some of the current needs and pain-points unique to our industry, so we can continue to develop and provide the best EMI/RFI filters and high-power switch solutions to our customers. Some of the common needs we discussed at the conference included:
- A continued need for smaller and more lightweight components, like our micro strip-line filters and plastic cavity filters.
- The tremendous benefits afforded by our ability to customize switching systems, like our switched filter banks and switch matrices.
- The Quantic Corry product that garnered the most interest at our booth is our newly developed, customized sub-component, the 52GHz waveguide filter, which made quite an impression thanks to its high-frequency and fast speeds.
At the conclusion of the largest satellite show of the year, our team walked away with a clear understanding of what our customers will be looking for in the coming years, and we’re more excited than ever to continue innovating and manufacturing customized solutions for your applications.
Some of the newest products we are most excited about include our:
- Base Transceiver Station: customized to your exact project specs, this is the most reliable, and precisely engineered Base Transceiver Station on the market today.
- Switch Filter Banks: providing fast switching speeds, alongside low insertion loss, with broadband from DC to 40GHz.
- Strip Line High Frequency RF Filters: extremely robust and light weight, these filters are a perfect solution for airborne applications.
- Customizable High Power Switches: offering peak power handling up to 5 kW and frequency ranges from 12 MHz to 18 GHz with switching speeds less than 250 ns, customizable switching ports, and TTL control.
Quantic Corry, Custom Solutions For EMI/RF Filtering And Component Needs
Quantic Corry designs and manufactures RF/Microwave Filters, Diplexers, Multiplexers, Low Noise Amplifiers, Power Amplifiers, High Power RF Switches, and other RF/Microwave components. CMI also supplies configurable Microwave/RF Switch Matrix Systems, filter banks, and integrated RF subassemblies.
At CMI, we provide uncommon value to our customers, not only in the products we develop, but in our commitment to working hand in hand with you to develop improvements that will exceed your expectations. Contact us at 724-940-7556 to learn more about our services or to discuss your specific project needs.